Wednesday, 21 April 2010

Eglish ??

Trying something new......
writing an english version blog
SOOO many things want to share
but at last
i choose to combine all in one
From my last update till tonight
i am having so much fun
first is the farewell
even though it is quite sad on that night
 a sign that you all are leaving
but for me
but by hearing those sincere comment
from you all
I swear i will put that night
in my "Unforgetable" drawer
somewhere in my heart
two days after that is the hatyai trip
which is the first and the last trip
i have ever go with u all
WOW
i can't express how happy i am
being to eat around, buying things
and most important
i am with you all
i wouldn't wish to have more
where all people around me
care bout me
talk bout me
(sure not talking bad)
and with those that i really call friends
thinking to upload some photo
but i have got not even one photo
inside my laptop
i still remember i had took a photo
with EAGLE
*wink*
the day after the hatyai trip
i cotinue with a penang trip
i "watch" a lot
when i say i watch a lot
i really mean it
i have watch 3 movies in few days
and even used a whole day
to practice my parapara
with a machine together with angeline
thanks to her *ex-boy friend-jeffrey
(they just broke up after the day i back to UUM)
which make me thinking that
love is like glasses
so fragile
END

2 comments:

  1. perhaps u made her bf jealous coz u para para with her....lolz....

    ReplyDelete
  2. erm..........then why is her bf asking me......why she break up with him de??

    ReplyDelete